INSIGHTEC’s technology transforms the world of medicine by offering an innovative, ground-breaking non-invasive therapy platform that reduces the need for invasive surgery – COME ONBOARD
At INSIGHTEC, we value innovation, precision and operational efficiency. We are dreamers with unlimited amount of dreams, as we believe there is a chance to do something differently in almost everything that you touch. If you are passionate and share INSIGHTEC’s vision of transforming medicine as we know it, join our world class team to participate in the development of this innovative therapeutic technology.
Patient Marketing Manager
The Patient Marketing Manager will deliver projects of high quality, on time and on budget through the effective management of timelines, people and resources. In this position, all communication with patients must be compassionate and compliant. Working with cross-functional teams, this individual will develop patient education events and execute programs to drive awareness, facilitate patient treatments, and nurture a community of people living with medical conditions.
- Creatively and proactively serve as the initial point of contact for inbound requests from INSIGHTEC’s social media audience and from digital campaigns and assets.
- Participate in online conversations as INSIGHTEC's voice to build brand visibility and thought leadership.
- Regularly develop content for social media to communicate INSIGHTEC's advancements and engage users. Help translate advanced scientific and medical information to lay audiences in an informative and engaging way.
- Monitor online conversations to identify and analyze issues, patterns, and trends that pertain to INSIGHTEC, while proactively escalating issues and opportunities to appropriate teams.
- Establish benchmarks of successful programs and develop a reporting schedule including recommendations for improvements.
- Develop plans and execute patient education events, including program planning, project and task management, communications, promotion and scheduling of speakers and attendees
- Works with cross-functional teams to ensure events are aligned with resources, objectives and quality requirements.
- Budget management – plan to budget/notify of status
- Maintains detailed timelines, project plans, and hours budgeted for project deliverables and key milestones. Communicates when these change with alternative options to deliver them on time.
- Must be able to juggle many tasks and have the flexibility to work within an ever-changing workload while still managing projects by effectively defining, re-evaluating and aligning with project priorities on an ongoing basis.
- Have a BA or equivalent work experience.
- Work in a fast-paced environment.
- Must have experience in Tech/Legal/or medical
- Microsoft Office experience
Field Marketing Manager
Development and implementation regional marketing strategies and programs, consistent with overall business objectives, to a high level of execution by partnering with regional sales teams, clinical application managers and marketing. Responsible for market development activities including but not limited to product/brand awareness, regional media/PR opportunities and events/meetings. Collaborate with customers to identify and implement programs to build program awareness among regional physicians and patients.
- Responsible for accelerating the adoption of key products in the region/geography assigned through market development, driving patient/physician awareness and education, enabling patient access
- Identify unique local market opportunities to increase therapy and product awareness including PR, patient advocacy or hospital marketing partnerships
- Evaluate and implement co-marketing programs (using approved guidelines)
- Provides constant Voice of Customer feedback from sales and surgeon interactions on products as well as market opportunities.
- Provide support on Sales calls and territory development.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or Business equivalent is a must, MBA is preferred
- 5+ years of experience in a marketing function with direct hospital, patient marketing and/or sales experience
- Background in healthcare, pharma or medical devices a must
- Strong interpersonal and relationship management skills
- Ability to work collaboratively and independently in a cross-functional and team-oriented environment
- Strong oral and written skills (both in groups and one-on-on interaction)
- Strong analytical skills and ability to deliver results with multiple and complex projects
- 60% travel required and mandatory
Clinical Account Manager
The overall goal is to help develop INSIGHTEC neurosurgical service line offering to drive commercial utilization at new and existing INSIGHTEC customers. The purpose of this role is to increase the number of patients treated to reach business profitability through recurring revenue.
- Focus in brain applications (neurosurgery)
- Main responsibility is to work with INSIGHTEC existing and new install-base sites to develop program to achieve clinical and commercial success.
- Achieve annual goals of number of treatments and revenues from the sites (service and disposables)
- Embed into customer environment and gain In-depth knowledge of their hospital operations, patient flow, financial model with focus on business and operational outcomes
- Be a trusted partner to customer (in clinical, technical and business aspects) with ability to influence and have a seat at customer table for driving program success
- Interface between site and INSIGHTEC marketing and PR teams to promote program and drive patient interest
- Interface between site and INSIGHTEC reimbursement to share best practices for navigating insurance landscape
- Work in close cooperation with sales, marketing and reimbursement teams
- Extensive travels (at least 70%)
- Expected background: 5+ years (3+ with Masters) as clinical / technical / operational support of advanced medical device systems in customer-facing hospital-focused role
- Experience implementing /project managing novel technology, techniques and/or devices is a plus
- Scientific (BS, MS), technical (engineer) or clinical background (nurse, radiology technician)
- Relationship building and ability to influence department level and staff level in hospital setting (Chair of department, administrator, treating physicians, marketing, care coordinator, billing department etc.)
- Executes with drive, self-motivation, accountability and reliability
- Critical thinking, ability to problem solve & creatively bring solutions to customer
- Communication skills with internal (INSIGHTEC) and external (customer) stakeholders to articulate vision, rally towards a common goal, and build execution support
- Operate independently and coordinate efforts with peers
Clinical Applications Specialist
The Clinical Applications Specialist position provides a dynamic and challenging multi-disciplinary working opportunity. We are looking for a highly motivated individual with strong technical, analytical, and interpersonal skills to fill a regional position within our growing Clinical Applications Neurosurgical team in North America. The following additional characteristics describe the profile of the ideal candidate:
- For new and existing centers, the person in this role will train and guide clinical personnel and INSIGHTEC account/business employees
- Participate in onsite treatment support to develop and promote the knowledge base of users in the designated region
- Demonstrate expertise and in-depth understanding in all aspects of the technology
- Create technical engineering documentation in form of reports, presentations and operating procedures
- Work in a fast-paced and growing environment with many teams including technical and site development to be the technical liaison between the INSIGHTEC and clinical users
- Domestic and international (Americas) traveling of at least 60% of the time. Periodically required to work weekends and nights and may be required to engage in overnight travel
- Perform other related activities, as assigned
- Scientific Degree of biomedical/neuroscience/medical research experience (Bachelor’s degree or higher – preferred)
- Hands-on experience in one of the following specialty areas: MRI, ultrasound, Operating Room
- Experience in guidance of medical personnel and with complex multi-disciplinary products – preferred
- Must have a valid driver’s license and passport