INSIGHTEC REACHING NEW HEIGHTS
Over the past year, INSIGHTEC has experienced tremendous growth. This time of the year is perfect for a bit of reflection – to look back at our accomplishments in 2017 as they guide us forward into the future. Who is INSIGHTEC at this crossroads as one exciting year comes to a close and a new year of opportunities awaits?
INSIGHTEC is technology. In 2017, the company's game-changing focused ultrasound technology has reached more than 16,000 treatments for a range of clinical applications and treatments with the Exablate Neuro reached a milestone of 1,000 patients.
INSIGHTEC is innovation. INSIGHTEC's Exablate Neuro won the prestigious Prix Galien award for Best Medical Technology for 2017 and continues to be at the forefront of innovation.
INSIGHTEC is people. Whether in engineering, software development, or marketing, our people are experts in their fields and in 2017 we reached over 200 strong in offices in Miami, Dallas, Haifa, Tokyo and Shanghai.
INSIGHTEC is research. In 2017, INSIGHTEC received approval from the FDA to initiate feasibility and pivotal studies. INSIGHTEC continues to push the boundaries of MR-guided focused ultrasound technology.
INSIGHTEC is growth. A key highlight of 2017 was that focused ultrasound treatments for essential tremor are being performed on a regular basis at an ever-growing list of medical centers across the globe – a big welcome to the University of Calgary, the newest treatment center!
INSIGHTEC is collaboration. INSIGHTEC partners with organizations, like the Focused Ultrasound Foundation, to raise awareness for focused ultrasound technology and global patient groups like IETF and NTF, to increase awareness for essential tremor.
INSIGHTEC is patients. What we do every day is really all about the patients. Their words keep us energized and ready to continue the momentum in 2018! Visit www.essential-tremor.com/story to read their stories.
- "This past year, since having the focused ultrasound treatment, has simply been life-changing for me and my entire family." - Gregg Ley, co-owner of Electronics Repair shop in Georgia
- "I still marvel at my hand which doesn’t shake." - Alexandra Lebenthal, Financial expert, New York
- "Best day ever." Heather Fraser, Professional skater, Canada
- "You guys are life savers and life changers. Thank you." - Alik Fliman, New York
- "Seconds after the treatment, I was able to write my name for the first time in 15 years." - Karl Wiedamann, retired engineer and competitive swimmer, Florida