Product & NPI Engineer
- ECR and ECO preparation
- Leading Transfer-To-Production activities, Including building and problem solving (Hands On)
- Preparing and updating (with R&D engineers) manufacturing procedures and documents
- Transferring knowhow from R&D engineers into Service procedures and keeping documentation updated with system design changes.
- Support suppliers with documentation and design issues
- Address supply chain and supplier issues such as: second source, Obsolescence, replacement components etc.
- Design and establish electronic sub-system Test Bench and testing procedures - Advantage
- Electrical Practical Engineer, or Engineer with Technical Hands on skills
- Experience of at least 5 years in Engineering/NPI teams
- Fluent English Technical writing skills
- Proven Experience with ERP (Priority) engineering and documentation systems
- Experience in electrical ECO & documentation process
- Experience with Test Bench design- advantage
- Experience in Medical Device – advantage
- Experience with electronic supplier/vendor support - advantage
A Better Tomorrow
Discover the transformative power of Incisionless Focused Ultrasound.Start a Transformation
©2021 Insightec. All rights reserved.