Global Service Engineer
- Installation of new systems globally
- Periodic maintenance and systems repair globally
- Providing technical Remote support for systems worldwide
- System troubleshooting and diagnosis of source of failures
- Failure, maintenance and service reporting
- Training of service engineers globally
- Preparing service documentations from RND phase thru all life cycle of the products.
- Site preparation
Skills and Experience:
- Associate’s or bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering, Biomedical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, or related field; OR equivalent military education; OR High School Diploma/GED and 6 or more years of experience servicing electronic equipment.
- Fluent English
- Capable to travel up to 30%
- Servicing medical equipment - an advantage
- AutoCAD – an advantage
* Only qualified applicants will be considered
A Better Tomorrow
Discover the transformative power of Incisionless Focused Ultrasound.Start a Transformation
©2021 Insightec. All rights reserved.