ExAblate MR Guided Focused Ultrasound
for Uterine Fibroids and Adenomyosis*
- Learn about MR guided Focused Ultrasound Technology.
- MRgFUS has received FDA approval for the treatment of uterine fibroids. Find treatment centers throughout the world.
- Read about clinical trials for the treatment of uterine fibroids. Now recruiting
- Download a brochure with clinical cases about ExAblate for the treatment of uterine fibroids.
Excellence backed by Experience
Uterine Fibroids (also referred to as myoma, leiomyoma, leiomyomata, and fibromyoma) and Adenomyosis affect almost 50% of women of childbearing age, and their symptoms can seriously impair quality of life. Click here to read more about uterine fibroids.
ExAblate O.R. brings the latest in safe, non-invasive MR guided Focused Ultrasound (MRgFUS) technology to treatment of Uterine Fibroids and Adenomyosis. Learn more about the MR guided Focused Ultrasound technology.
ExAblate's MRgFUS treatment uses focused ultrasound to thermally coagulate the fibroid tissue. Target tissue is destroyed with pinpoint precision, without damaging nearby tissue or the tissues that the beam passes through.
ExAblate's advantages include:
• Uterine sparing
• Fertility preserving
• Rapid and durable resolution of fibroid symptoms
• Consistent, predictable and immediate results
• Quick recovery time, usually a next-day return to normal life
• No hospital stay
• Mature technology, incorporating new, user- and patient-friendly features
Thousands of women have been successfully treated with ExAblate.
If you or someone you know suffers from Uterine Fibroids, ask your gynecologist about ExAblate treatments.
Read about what to expect during treatment.
Download here a brochure for patients about the MR guided focused ultrasound treatment for uterine fibroids.
* Not all applications are approved in all regions. Please consult your local representatives and read the product labeling specific for your region to determine approved indications for use.
For more information please contact us